Though this is a confessions blog, there are some rules that need to be established regarding confessions. Many of them are listed in the Photo/Long Text box, but they will be put down here and linked to in the sidebar for reference.
- Any confession regarding, but not limited to, the following WILL NOT be accepted: Explicit pedophilia (“Homestuck makes me feel better about jacking off to kids”), wanting to rape in real life, wanting to murder in real life, bestiality, etc. These are signs of serious psychological issues and you should see a professional immediately.
- While everyone is welcome to their own opinion, submissions should not be made to shame, hurt, or slander others. This means that any submission regarding any member of the fandom in a negative way will not be accepted. Their work is one thing, their character is another. This means, a submission like “I love -abc- but I can’t get turned on by -xyz-’s art” is an acceptable submission, but saying “-xyz- is a terrible person” for any reason is not. See the difference?
- Text submissions that would take more than one ask to fill should go in the Photo/Long Text box. The first sentence of these will be put on an image, and the rest will be used as a caption.
- Regarding photo submissions: All text must be clear and legible. If I can’t read it, it won’t get posted.
- (amended 1/3/2012) NO confessions about Hussie himself. We’ve pushed it with the porn and this blog itself is probably pushing it. Please, let’s not invade Hussie’s privacy.
Some guidelines for submitting:
- Since this is a dirty confessions blog, some vulgarity is to be expected. This is fine. However, try to keep it classy if you can. If you pull a bad Karkat RPer and use “fuck” as every other word, I reserve the right to reject it.
- Use proper names for reproductive organs. That means, use “vagina” and “penis” instead of “pussy” or “cock.” While this isn’t necessary and your submission won’t be rejected for it, it makes you sound a bit more classy and respectful when you do this.
- Cite the source of any art you use for images. Because of the nature of this blog, you may only want to use official art or art that you yourself have drawn. However, if you really want to use someone else’s art, it would be nice if you sourced it. Again, your submission won’t be rejected because of this, but it’s just a courtesy.